Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hiatus

Dear Readers,

The Resident Taste Tester is out of town doing exciting and scholarly things far away from the oven, which means my go-to person for taste/texture opinions is gone, as well as the technologies to post fabulous pictures.

The will to bake is there, I promise. Unfortunately, the ability to capture photos with ease is about 3600km away.

What I'm trying to say is the site may go into torpor until after Independence Day. That doesn't necessarily mean there won't be updates over the next two weeks, it just means posts will be rolling out slower and with less photos.


Let me make it up to you; post recipe trial suggestions in the comment section and I'll pick a few (or maybe all of them considering my small but mighty readership) to test out.

Thanks for reading folks!

X M

No comments:

Post a Comment